1. Copyright Information
All information in this website is provided as stated without any claim to correctness, completeness or topicality. Unless expressly indicated otherwise in this publication, namely in connection with a specific section, file or document, everyone is authorized to view, copy, print and distribute this document under the following conditions:
The document must not be used for commercial information purposes. Every copy of this document or parts thereof needs to include this copyright statement and the operator's copyright protection symbol. The document and every copy of the document or parts thereof must not be changed without the operator's permission in writing. The operator reserves the right to withdraw this permission at any time, and every use needs to be stopped immediately if a written announcement is published by the operator.
2. Contractual assurances and disclaimers
Unless agreed otherwise, the EUMARA website is available to you free of charge. The operators accept no liability for the correctness of the contained information, availability of the services, loss of data stored at EUMARA, or usability for any specific purpose.
The operators also accept no liability for consequential damage based on a use of the offering.
Insofar as an exclusion of liability is ruled out, the operators will only be liable for gross negligence and deliberate intent. Product and company names are brands of their respective owners and only used in these pages for information purposes.
This publication could contain technical or other inaccuracies or spelling and/or typing mistakes. Changes are added to the provided information from time to time; these changes are included in new editions of the publication. The operator can improve and/or change the offers described in this publication at any time.
3. Expression of opinions on comments and in the forum
Given the constantly changing contents with comments and in the forum, the operator is unable to view all contributions or check their contents in their entirety, or to exert immediate active control over them. No responsibility is assumed for contents, correctness and form of the posted contributions.
3a. Special terms for registered users
Members taking part in discussion forums and comments undertake to
1. refrain from all insults, punishable contents, pornography and coarse language in their contributions;
2. bear sole responsibility for the contents posted by them, refrain from violating the rights of third parties (especially trademark rights, copyrights and privacy rights), and completely release the operators of »EUMARA« from third party claims based on their contributions;
3. refrain from posting advertising of any kind in forums and comments or from using forums and comments for any kind of commercial activity. This particularly applies to the publication of »0900« telephone numbers for any purpose.
Submitted comments or forum contributions have no claim to publication. The operators of »EUMARA« reserve the right to edit or delete comments and forum contributions at their own discretion. If the requirements detailed in sections 1), 2) and 3) are not met, the operators moreover reserve the right to suspend the membership for a limited period, or cancel it permanently.
4. Submission of contributions and articles
If a member makes use of the possibility to submit own contributions for the editorial part of »EUMARA«, the following applies:
The posting of own contributions is conditional to members having entered their complete and correct first and last name in their »EUMARA« user profile or doing so after submitting their article. The submitted contribution will be (publicly) labelled with the name entered here upon publication. The member declares the following for all contributions posted by him or her on »EUMARA« in the future:
1. The member warrants that posted contributions are free from third-party rights, especially copyrights, trademark or privacy rights. This applies to all submitted contributions and visual materials.
2. The member grants the operators of »EUMARA« an unlimited right of use for posted contributions. This includes the publication online on »EUMARA« as well as other internet servers, newsletters, print media and other publications
3. Posted contributions will be deleted again and/or anonymized upon the member's request by e-mail to the webmaster's address. The deletion and/or anonymization will be provided within 7 days after this message. The operators will only be liable for consequential damages arising for the member from the delayed deletion of a contribution to the extent in which they are not based on a breach of duty on the part of the member – see 1), 2) and 3) above – and moreover only insofar as they are based on the gross negligence or deliberate intent of the operators of »EUMARA«. We expressly point out in this context that »EUMARA« is regularly indexed by search engines and that we have no influence on whether, where and for how long contributions published on our website may be stored in and available for retrieval from the data bases of search engines and web catalogues even after their deletion from »EUMARA«.
4. There are no claims whatsoever to the storage, publication or archiving of submitted contributions. The operators reserve the right to refrain from publishing submitted contributions, edit them before their publication, or delete them again upon publication without citing reasons and at their own discretion.
5. The publication of submitted contributions establishes no remuneration claims (to fees, licence fees, compensation of expenses and similar) whatsoever for the member against »EUMARA«. Participation is honorary (non-remunerated).
Where the possibility of entering personal or business data is provided within the internet offering, the user expressly discloses these data on a voluntary basis. Our service can also be used without entering such data and/or by entering anonymized data or a pseudonym to the extent in which this is technically possible and reasonable.
6. Registration and Password
The user is required to keep the user name/password combination confidential and not disclose it to third parties. If an abuse of access data is suspected, the operator needs to be informed.
7. Notice as per Teleservices Act
The responsibility for the internet pages of third parties this offer refers to by so-called links resides with the respective providers. The operator is not responsible for the contents of such third-party pages. The website can also be referenced by other pages using so-called links without our knowledge. The operator assumes no responsibility for presentations or contents concerning this website or any link to it in third-party websites. The operator is only responsible for third-party contents (i.e. also including illegal or punishable contents) if positively aware of them and where it is technically feasible and reasonable to prevent their use. The operator is not required to constantly monitor these external contents under the Teleservices Act, however.
Please contact the webmaster with all your questions around EUMARA.
If passages or individual formulations of this text should not, no longer or not fully comply with the pertinent legislation, the remaining parts of this document will remain unaffected by this in their content and validity.